Private Tour: Montenegro Day Trip From Dubrovnik
OverviewDiscover the beauty of Montenegro with a private guide on a day trip from Dubrovnik! Following a route along the dazzling Adriatic coastline, your tour visits the countrys prettiest seaside towns and villages: Perast, Kotor and Budva. Enjoy guided tours of Perast and Kotor, hearing their history and seeing the sites with your own personal guide, and then spend time at leisure in Budva. Don't forget your bathing suit if you want to visit its beaches! Finish your tour on a high note with a scenic ferry crossing across the UNESCO-listed Bay of Kotor.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Instant Confirmation
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourStart your day with a pickup from your centrally located Dubrovnik hotel, and then travel out of the city by luxury vehicle. While your private guide drives, sit back and relax, admiring the scenic countryside of upa Dubrovacka Valley and the Konavle region.
Cross the border to Montenegro and travel along the picture-perfect Montenegro coast, typified by sweeping blonde-sand beaches. Pass the UNESCO-listed Bay of Kotor -- Europes southernmost fjord -- and then stop at the charming coastal town of Risan to stretch your legs and admire the seaside views.
Continue to the neighboring village of Perast, lying at the foot of St Elijah Hill, for a walking tour. Much of it was destroyed following an earthquake in the late 1970s, but the gorgeous village still exudes a very Baroque feel with its beautiful villas and churches. After exploring the town with your guide, take a boat ride to a small island close to Perast to see a magnificent 17th-century Baroque church called Our Lady of the Rocks (own expense).
Travel to Kotor, and then enjoy a walking tour of this beautifully preserved medieval town. Learn about the towns important sailing heritage, having had its own merchant navy under the Byzantine Empire. Visit St Tryphon Cathedral, an elegant Romanesque building, and then enjoy some free time in the town to explore independently.
Hop back into your minivan and enjoy a coastal drive to Sveti Stefan, a small island city that juts out into the Adriatic Sea. Soak up the views and then head to the coastal town of Budva for lunch (own expense). Enjoy a couple of hours here at leisure, perhaps relaxing on its famous beaches or strolling around the pretty streets.
Meet your guide at the pre-arranged time and start your journey back to Dubrovnik, passing along the scenic coastal roads. Enjoy one last treat a ferry crossing along the Bay of Kotor and then finish your tour in the late afternoon back at your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Montenegro Day Trip From Dubrovnik
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by luxury air-conditionedvehicle
- English speaker driver/guide
- One-way ferry ride
Exclusions for Private Tour: Montenegro Day Trip From Dubrovnik
- Boat ride to Our Lady of the Rocks (approximately 5 euros)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants. Please enter this information in the Special Requirements box
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You MUST check and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Dubrovnik Game of Thrones Driving Tour
- Dubrovnik Game of Thrones Walking Tour
- Dubrovnik Game of Thrones Complete Tour
- Game of Thrones Kings Landing filming locations with Lokrum Island visit
- Game of Thrones filming locations tour in Dubrovnik
- Game of Thrones Old Town Dubrovnik Walking Tour with Costumed Guide
- From Dubrovnik: All-Day Private Boat Tour
- From Dubrovnik: SUNSET Private Boat Tour