Private Tour : Montmartre Highlights 30-Minute Discovery In 2CV - ParisWrite a Review
OverviewHop into the passenger seat of a vintage Deux Chevaux â the much-loved French 2CV car â and see the sights around Parisâ village of Montmartre.Â Fall in love of the famous butte Montmartre and its âSacrÃ© Coeurâ Basilica. In only 30 minutes, (re) discover one of the liveliest districts of Paris aboard your colorful and convertible 2CV
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourMeet your private driver at Place des Abbesses, and then hop in your 2CV car to begin your sightseeing tour. No need to deal with navigating the busy streets; your guide will take care of the driving, leaving you to sit back and enjoy the ride. Revel in the attention from onlookers as you stop for photos, and ask your guide any questions along the way.
As you ride, learn about the history of this much-loved little vehicle. Created in 1948 to replace farmers’ carts, the sturdy 2CV went on to transform the French motoring industry. Cheap, cheerful and economical to run, the cars went on to become the motor of choice to the French masses. While their look has evolved over the years, few models hold as much appeal as the early versions; luckily for you, on this tour, you’ll ride in a true original – a vintage convertible 2CV.
Please note: 2CVs are small compared to modern vehicles, so with comfort in mind, bookings are only accepted for three people per car, with one driver assigned per trio. Should your group be larger, no worries – up to nine people can book this private tour, and each group of three ride in a separate car while traveling together in an eye-catching convoy.
Inclusions for Private Tour : Montmartre Highlights 30-Minute Discovery In 2CV
- Private guide
- Transportation in a convertible Citroen 2CV
Exclusions for Private Tour : Montmartre Highlights 30-Minute Discovery In 2CV
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
If you book for one person only, you are free to show up on the day with a person of your choice at no extra cost
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.