From USD 492.87
OverviewEnjoy an evening out in Paris most charming neighborhood! Begin with a private walking tour of Montmartres must-see historical and cultural sights, including iconic Basilique du Sacr-Coeur, followed by a 3-course French dinner at a local restaurant. Top it off with a truly traditional cabaret at Au Lapin Agile, unlike any other cabaret show in Paris.
- All entrance fees included
- Dinner included
- Hotel pickup included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tour
You’ll be picked up from your central Paris hotel and taken by private vehicle up to Montmartre in the 18th arrondissement. This famous area of Paris is dominated by the white-domed Basilique du Sacré-Coeur, the highest point in the city.
Begin with a 1.5-hour walking tour of Montmartre's must-see sights. Your private guide will explain the history and culture of Montmartre as you navigate winding cobblestone streets lined with quaint shops, museums, artist studios, inviting sidewalk cafés and some of Paris’ most storied nightlife spots.
Discover the fantastic bohemian life in the 19th and 20th centuries that attracted so many artists and pleasure-seeking folks to this area of Paris. Recall the times of Monet, Renoir, Picasso, Toulouse-Lautrec, Dali, Van Gough and Modigliani, just a few of the major creative types who lived, worked or partied in Montmartre.
After your guided tour, you’ll be taken to a local restaurant to enjoy an intimate dinner. Enjoy a typical French meal with your loved one and toast with wine.
Top off your night with some Parisian entertainment at the legendary Au Lapin Agile cabaret. A favorite spot of many 19th-century artists, this is the only remaining traditional cabaret still active in Paris, offering a much more authentic experience.
Don’t expect Cancan dancers with sexy feathered costumes — this is a genuine French cabaret with traditional music and songs in an intimate, friendly setting. There are no topless dancers; instead, characters sing lively songs in French accompanied by a pianist, accordionist or guitarist. The pub-like venue has wooden chairs and unchanged décor, letting you experience what cabarets were really like in bygone times.
You’ll be offered a glass of cherry wine, a traditional French drink, to enjoy during the show. At the end of the night, your private driver will take you back to your hotel.
Starter (choose one)
Vegetable terrine with a tomato coulis
Onion soup with a grilled cheese crouton
Escargots in a garlic and parsley sauce
Main course (choose one)
Fish of the day
Leg of duck in an orange sauce
Selection of French cheeses
Dessert (choose one)
Wine, soft drinks and coffee
Inclusions for Private Tour: Montmartre Walking Tour, Dinner And Au Lapin Agile Cabaret
- Professional guide
- Private walking tour of Montmartre
- 3-course dinner including drinks
- Cabaret show with one glass of cherry wine
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour: Montmartre Walking Tour, Dinner And Au Lapin Agile Cabaret
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
As the Au Lapin Agile cabaret is a very authentic and traditional experience, the show is delivered in French
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.