OverviewEnjoy hiking Montseny on this private tour where you will visit TurÃ³ de l'Home and Les Agudes exploring the most beautiful spots and feeling the nature. All at your own pace, as you will be able to customize your own route. This is a daily private tour which includes a private car, guide on your language, refreshments, snacks, etc All included, just relax and enjoy.
Here the protagonist is you: in all the routes, with your personal guide in your own language, and of course, in reduced-size groups (maximum 4 people) or mini-groups (you and whoever else you want). Need a guide just for you? Well, everything is possible!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tourLace up your hiking boots, and journey into the scenic natural landscape of Montseny. Depart from your designated meeting point in Barcelona at take an hour car ride to Santa Fe del Montseny. Montseny was named a Natural Park in 1978 and a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve in 1987.
Visit three geographical areas: TurÃ³ de l'home at 5,584 feet (1,703 meters), Les Agudes at 5,581 feet (1,701 meters), and Matagalls at 5,568 feet (1,697 meters). See how the temperature and humidity variations yield extraordinarily rich vegetation. Notice Mediterranean vegetation in the lower parts, oaks and evergreen in the rainy middle region, beech and fir trees above 3,280 feet (1000 meters), and shrubs and meadows at the summit. See a variety of fauna as well. Spot species typically found in Central Europe on the mountain highlands and animals more typical of Mediterranean environments in the lowlands.
Human activity has played an important role in shaping the landscape, with the addition of megalithic buildings, Roman villas, and fortified farmhouses. The extraordinary biodiversity and human cultural footprint have inspired artists, intellectuals, and scientists over the years. Marvel at this magical place before returning to your hotel in Barcelona.
Please note some specifics of the tour:
â¢ Distance: 7.56 miles (12.16 km)
â¢ Altitude min/max: 3,944 feet (1202 meters)/5,581 feet (1,701 meters)
â¢ Unevenness: 2,411 feet (735 meters)
â¢ Grade difficulty: moderate
Inclusions for Private Tour Montseny Hiking From Barcelona
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour Montseny Hiking From Barcelona
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.