OverviewCombine a private guided visit to the heart of Moscow - it's famous attractions like St. Basil's Cathedral, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Novodevichy (New Maiden) Convent, Christ The Savior Cathedral, Red Square and Kremlin walls and towers and other sightseeing - with the Moscow River Scenic cruise - the best way to enjoy Moscow's beautiful views from the water. Witness the beauty of Moscow’s highlights at dusk on this 2.5-hour evening cruise on the Moskva River.On board, you can enjoy the ship's restaurant (own expense). You'll have a wide choice of food, soft and strong drinks. A kids menu is also available.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Special Offer
Know More about this tour11:00 am - Meet your guide and driver at the hotel’s lobby and start your sightseeing tour around one of the most magnificent Russian cities – it’s capital Moscow. Start your excursion from Manezhnaya square (Kutafya Tower of Kremlin). Through the Alexander Garden directly to the Red Square. Then use Vasilievsky Descent to be close to St. Basil's Cathedral. The driver will pick you up on Vasilievsky Descent, then moves to Kremlin Embankment and Prechistenskaya Embankment. Then you pass the famous House-on-Embankment and stop near Christ the Savior Cathedral. Then you cross Bulvarnoye Ring and Sadovoye Ring and move to Novodevichy (New Maiden) Convent.
Then you go to the direction of Moscow State Grand University, then near Mosfilm movie studio and along the Kutuzovsky prospect. You have a stop near Poklonnaya Hill in Victory Park and Triumphal Arch built in honour of the Russian’s Army’s victory in the Patriotic War 1812 year. Continue the Kutuzovsky prospect admiring beautiful Moskva-city view. Then follow to the New Arbat street and leave your car to have a walk along the Old Arbat street.
About 2:30 pm the driver will picks you up and leads you to the ship pier. Take a seat on the open-air upper deck, or settle into one of the window-side seats in the fully-heated lower saloon area and enjoy a 2.5 hours Scenic River Cruise. The boat leaves the pier at 3:00 pm.
Take a photos of such incomparable views of the embankment - the White House where the Russian Government is located, as your cruise boat slips away from the pier and out onto the calm waters of the Moskva river. Then pass Novodevichy Convent which has been founded by Grand Duke Vasily III in the year 1524. It's walls and towers are well-known all over the world as the real sign of Russian Orthodoxy. Have your camera ready and see the St Vasili Blazhenny Cathedral and the famous Kremlin walls and towers, magnificent Pokrovsky Cathedral and the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour.
You tour finished at the pier near the hotel "Ukraine". Make your own way to your hotel/hostel. To take a taxi (own expense), you can use the pier reception or use international companies like Uber or Gett.
Finally you can have a rest at your hotel, dreaming about visiting beautiful Moscow again.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Moscow City Tour And Scenic River Cruise
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup
- Private sightseeing tour
- Sightseeing 2.5-hours cruise
- Transport by private air-conditioned coach
- Professional private guide
Exclusions for Private Tour: Moscow City Tour And Scenic River Cruise
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Children must be accompanied by an adult
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.