OverviewTake a breathtaking journey to Mt Titlis on this private tour from Zurich. Admire the stunning Swiss Alps on a revolving aerial cable car ride to the summit of this famous mountain, followed by an exciting ride on the Ice Flyer chairlift and a walk along Europes highest suspension bridge for close-up views of deep glacier crevasses and gigantic ice boulders. On your way to Mt Titlis, take a city tour of Lucerne with your private guide then enjoy some free time to explore on your own if you wish. This tour offers a flexible itinerary that can be tailored to your interests, and your private guide will provide commentary throughout the day, ensuring a more immersive experience.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourYou’ll be picked up from your Zurich hotel in the morning and taken on an approximate 1.5-hour drive south toward Mt Titlis, a famous mountain in the Urner Alps. Enjoy a scenic ride by comfortable private minivan or mini-coach – depending on the size of your group – through the beautiful Swiss countryside via the Albis Pass and along the shores of Lake Lucerne. Discuss your itinerary for the day with your guide; it's a private tour so it can be customized for you.
Stop in Lucerne for a guided tour of this charming German-speaking city. Enjoy an hour of free time to get a closer look at sights such as the Lion Monument, Chapel Bridge, Town Hall and the Culture and Congress Centre.
After your time here, continue to Engelberg, where three different cable cars will take you into eternal snow and ice. The last one is the Rotair, the world's first revolving cable car. Enjoy an incredibly scenic journey over the Swiss Alps to the summit of Mt Titlis, located 10,600 feet (3,238 meters) above sea level. Because this is a rotating car, you'll enjoy endless views of the stunning Switzerland landscape in every direction, no matter where you're standing.
Capture postcard-worthy photos of the breathtaking alpine panorama at the summit, where you'll find several restaurants and a sun terrace where you can relax and have lunch if you wish (own expense). Imagine enjoying a meal while sitting on top of the world!
Visit the Ice Grotto, a 1,148-foot-long (350-meter) cave of ice, and take a ride on the Ice Flyer, a chairlift ride that affords up-close views of glacier crevasses. You can also walk along Europe’s highest suspension bridge over impressive ice formations!
You have about 1.5 hours to spend at your leisure at the summit of Mt Titlis. Afterwards, take the cable cars back down the mountain and relax on the drive back to Zurich.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Mt Titlis And Lucerne Day Trip From Zurich
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or mini-coach
- Round-trip aerial cable car ride
- Ride on the Ice Flyer
- Entrance to the Ice Grotto
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Tour: Mt Titlis And Lucerne Day Trip From Zurich
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 21 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
The tour can be tailored to your wishes. Please list any special interests in the 'special requirements' field on booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.