Private Tour: Mysteries Of The Knights Templar From Lisbon
OverviewTake a fascinating journey through the myths of the Knights Templar while on this 8-hour tour. Relax with stress-free hotel pickup and drop-off, accompanied by your private guide and your personal group of no more than 8, tour Tomar, Constncia and Almourol. Discover the best-kept secrets in all of Portugal's history.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tour
Start the day visiting the surprising Almourol Castle, an amazing construction placed on an island, in the middle of Tagus river. Walk along the centuries-old stone pavements of Constncia. Bathed by Tagus River, this beautiful village was built on a verdant sunny hill and will make you travelling into the past.
Cross Portugal's bucolic central landscape with us and enjoy the breath-taking beauty of Castelo de Bode reservoir. Visit the ancient city of Tomar and delve into its mysticism. Discover the Convent of Christ, a World Heritage Site. Its history goes back several centuries and steeped in myth and symbolism.
Do you know there is a Templar treasure waiting for you inside its walls?
- Hotel Pickup
- Almourol Castle
- Constncia Village
- Castelo de Bode Dam
- Tomar: Historic Centre
- Lunch: Free Time
- Tomar: Synagogue
- Tomar: S. Joo Batista Church
- Tomar: Christ Convent
- Hotel Drop-off
Inclusions for Private Tour: Mysteries Of The Knights Templar From Lisbon
- Private tour
- Driver/guide (full time trip leader)
- Tourist luxury vehicle
- Comfort pack (fresh waters and cleaning wipes)
- Almourol Castle Tickets
- Hotel pickup and drop-off - for Lisbon central hotels, Lisbon cruise terminal, or Lisbon airport.
- Pickup and drop-off does not include luggage transport.
Exclusions for Private Tour: Mysteries Of The Knights Templar From Lisbon
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees (Christ Convent 6)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travellers.Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
Dress code is smart casual, recommended comfortable clothing and shoes.
Gratuities are not included.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Tour: Knights Templar Historical Tour from Lisbon
- bidos Nazar and Ftima from Lisbon with Drop-off in Porto
- Ftima Interactive Self-Guided Tour from Lisbon
- April 25th Bridge and Christ the King Bus Tour from Lisbon
- Ribeira - The Imperial District Walking Tour
- 2-Day Sacred Portugal Trip: Ftima, Batalha, Stio, Nazar and bidos, from Lisbon