Private Tour: Mystical Muscat
OverviewEnjoy this private tour of the mystical city, that is Muscat. Spend 4-hours of the day touring the city with your personal guide. Stop by souks and markets to do some shopping, in combination with taking photo opportunities at landmarks.
- All entrance fees included
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourBegin your day with a pickup from your central Muscat hotel at approximately 8:30am. After meeting your private driver and guide, you will board an air-conditioned saloon car to start your city tour. Drive towards the Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque in the Bausher Wilayat district. Visit the mosque to explore the masterpieces of architecture and get an insight onworlds second largest hand-woven carpet, as well as the 14 meter chandelier. From here, proceed through the Embassy district and along Qurum park to Muttrah.
Enjoy provided beverages while on board the vehicle, then visit the local vegetable and fish market. A few hundred meters away lies theold and famousMuttrah Souq, where you may mingle with the crowd. Stroll through the shops stacked high with tubs of frankincense and old silver khanjars. If you wish, you may purchase souvenirs before continuing to old Muscat town. Make a photo stop at the Al Alam Palace, Mirani Fort, and Jalali Fort. Finally, head to the Bait Al Zubair Museum, then head to your Muscat hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Mystical Muscat
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Private Tour: Mystical Muscat
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
A maximum of 4 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.