Private Tour: Nandi Hill Full-Day Tour Including Lunch And Hotel Transfer From Bangalore - BengaluruWrite a Review
OverviewNandi Hills, a short distance from Bangalore, is a summer resort also known as Nandidurga. This place was one of summer retreats of Tipu Sultan. An ancient Nandi temple with a thousand-year-old sculpture of Nandi is situated on the hill, which gives it its name. There are several smaller hills around the Nandi Hills which can be visited on foot. Also visit Tipu’s Drop, Gavi Veerbhadra Swamy Temple and more. Don't miss the mesmerizing view of Amruth Sarovar!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up at your hotel in Bangalore between 6:00 AM - 7:00 AM depending on the season and then transferred to Nandi Hill (approx. 65 km from Bangalore city).
Standing at a height of 4851 feet above sea level, Nandi Hill greets you on your arrival. Have breakfast at a local restaurant while enjoying the gorgeous view and ambiance of the place. Then you will be taken to visit the Tipu’s Drop, which is a 600 m high cliff face. It is rumored that the condemned prisoners were pushed to their death from here. There are a number of beautiful temples found in these picturesque hills including the Gavi Veerbhadra Swamy Temple. After the exploration of the temples, you will stop by a museum to learn more about Nandi Hills.
Afterwards enjoy a lunch break at a local restaurant followed by the amazing view the Amruth Sarovar. The Amruth Sarovar is a mesmerizing lake with clear lucid water filled to the brim all year round. Depending on your preference, the weather and water level, sometimes you can go down the lake and enjoy the cool beautiful water. There is another water body in this region that heightens the beauty of Nandi Hills - the Arkavathi River. This river originates on the south west of the hills and you can catch a glimpse of some beautiful bungalows with impressive gardens built by the British. The lush greenery of the forest is enhanced by the sunflower gardens and grapevines. The flora and the fauna add to the attraction of this place. After the tour ends, you will be dropped off at your hotel around 4:00 - 5:00 PM.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Nandi Hill Full-Day Tour Including Lunch And Hotel Transfer From Bangalore
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Bangalore
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour: Nandi Hill Full-Day Tour Including Lunch And Hotel Transfer From Bangalore
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 08 people per booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Wear some warm clothes
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.