Private Tour: Naples Above And Underground Archaeology Walking TourWrite a Review
Descend into an underground world on a 3-hour private tour beneath the streets of historical Naples. In the company of a professional art historian, travel through the historical center and into ancient underground ruins, which reveal key details about Naples past. Visit the old Roman market that sits beneath the Gothic church of San Lorenzo Maggiore, and make your way down to an ancient archaeological site hidden deep beneath Naples Cathedral (Duomo di San Gennaro). Enjoy personalized attention from the informative guide every step of the way. Entrance fees not included.
- Instant Confirmation
- Led by a local guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tour
Inclusions for Private Tour: Naples Above And Underground Archaeology Walking Tour
- Professional art historian guide
Exclusions for Private Tour: Naples Above And Underground Archaeology Walking Tour
- Entrance fees (approx. 8 euros)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.