Private Tour: National Park Plitvice Lakes From ZagrebWrite a Review
From USD 135.02
Book a private day trip that will leave you breathless and take you to an atmosphere of undeniable natural beauty: National Park Plitvice Lakes.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourYou will have a sightseeing tour with a local guide. This is the first and the largest national park in Croatia which was founded in 1949 and is on the list of UNESCO's world heritage since 1979.
Plitvice lakes are a unique natural phenomenon, 16 picturesque lakes which are connected by a number of cascading waterfalls. Travertine barriers, which were made in a period of about ten thousand years, are one of the fundamental features of the park.
The lakes are renowned for their distinctive colors ranging from azure to green, grey, or blue, depending on the quantity of minerals or organisms in the water and the angle of sunlight.
The National Park covers an area of 29,482 hectares. High forests, which in some places seem almost primeval, contain a wealth and variety of animal and plant life. There are deer, bears, wolves, wild boar, wild cats, small game and many kinds of birds.
About eight kilometers of pathways and wooden walking trails around the lakes are accessible to there is a possibility to see all of the 16 lakes and waterfalls by boat, train or on foot.
Inclusions for Private Tour: National Park Plitvice Lakes From Zagreb
- Transportation within a luxury vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fee to National Park Plitvice
- Local guide
Exclusions for Private Tour: National Park Plitvice Lakes From Zagreb
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.