OverviewCome and trek with us and explore the beauty of nature tropical forest with your family and friends. Breath in the fresh air and enjoy the cool breeze at Mae Sa Waterfall while discovering the tropical flora and fauna. Lunch will be served before proceed to zip lining activity offers you with an unparalleled treetop adventure and lots of fun. Last stop at Long Neck Tribe Village to learn about the long neckâs ladies and their daily lifestyle.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourMeet a driver at your hotel in Chiang Mai for 7:30am departure, then leave the city for the villages and forests to the north. Stretch your legs on a morning trek to Mae Sa Waterfall, the largest and most spectacular series of waterfalls in Chiang Mai area, an 8-tiered cascade surrounded by towering trees.
Pause for lunch in the peaceful spot, then continue to a Zipline Park for an hour-long adventure. Start by getting fitted with a harness and helmet, and go over zipline safety at a short briefing. You'll spend an hour in the forest, flying from tree to tree—watch for the wild orchids that thrive in the area, as ziplining is the perfect way to spot the exotic flowers.
The next stop is a community of Karen people, known for the distinctive elongated necks of some women. With the guide to help interpret, you may learn a bit about daily life and traditions, with the option to purchase locally-made handicrafts (please speak with the guide before taking any photos).
Following your time at the Karen village, this tour concludes with return transfer to Chiang Mai, and drop-off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Nature Trekking And Zip Lining From Chiang Mai Including Long Neck Tribe Village
- Bottled water and lunch
- Private tour with driver/guide
- 1-hour zip lining
- Entrance fees
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour: Nature Trekking And Zip Lining From Chiang Mai Including Long Neck Tribe Village
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Prepare the walking shoes, extra cloth, towel
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.