OverviewRewind to biblical times at some of Christianitys holiest places on this private day trip from Tel Aviv. With your own driver-guide, visit the Church of the Annunciation and other revered sites in Nazareth, and travel to Tiberias for a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee. Explore the nearby sites of Jesus ministry including ruined Capernaum and the site of the feeding of the 5,000. Lastly, visit Yarendit, the holy baptismal site on the Jordan River, where you can opt to be baptised (own expense), before returning to Tel Aviv.
Know More about this tour
Inclusions for Private Tour: Nazareth, Tiberias And Sea Of Galilee Day Trip From Tel Aviv
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private guide
- Transport by private, air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour: Nazareth, Tiberias And Sea Of Galilee Day Trip From Tel Aviv
- Toll and parking fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Baptism service (if option selected)
- Boat trip on Sea of Galilee
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
A moderate dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. Please refrain from wearing shorts. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.