Private Tour: Ngorongoro National Park Day Trip - Arusha
OverviewThis short trip is actually designed for travelers with very short time to spend at the National Parks. It's perfect for those who have visited Tanzania and would like to refresh their memory with a short trip. However, it does not mean, you cannot plan and organize for an entire day trip. Like many other trips, they have been planned to ensure that everyone who books it, is enjoying their time and left with a thirst to come again and again to Ngorongoro.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourNgorongoro crater is now considered one of the wonders of the world and you will be able to witness this with your own eyes. The start of this safari will be from your hotel in the morning right after breakfast. Your first visit you will witness the Volcanic caldera (Largest in the world) a mixture of flora, fauna and also witness permanent water in the crater floor that makes and sustain lives of more than 25,000 mammals and reptiles. You may be able to witness the black rhino since their shelters are at the floor of the crater along with many other mammals like leopards, hyenas, wallowing hippos, water bucks, elephants, lions, hyenas, jackal, baboons and many more. Ngorongoro is far more unique as it is defined as a multiple usage area where the indigenous people, the visitors and the wildlife are protected and in fact the home of the big five in the world.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Ngorongoro National Park Day Trip
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Tour: Ngorongoro National Park Day Trip
- Alcoholic drinks
- Souvenir photos
- Food and drinks
- Excess luggage charges
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not wheelchair accessible
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 2-Day Short Safari to Tarangire and Ngorongoro Crater
- 4days-Ngorongoro and Serengeti Experience
- Meserani Snake Park Guided Day Tour in Arusha
- Mount Kilimanjaro Climb - Tanzania
- Tanzania Family Adventure Safari - 15 Days
- 3-Day Safari Tour to Ngorongoro Crater from Arusha
- 7-Day Safari to Ngorongoro, Serengeti and Lake Manyara from Arusha
- Full-Day Safari in Tarangire National Park