Private Tour: Nichupte Lagoon Wildlife From Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen
OverviewThis tour will take you to Nichupte Lagoon in Cancun from the Riviera Maya to give you an insight at what hides behind the most luxurious hotels in Cancun. On this boat tour, you will be able to see beautiful mangrove birds and crocodiles admiring the sunset in the lagoon.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourYour 2-hour tour begins with pickup from any hotel in the Riviera Maya. You will then arrive at the marina and board a boat to head to the Nichupte Lagoon. Discover the wildlife that hides behind the most luxurious hotels. See some of the beautiful mangrove birds and crocodiles, which are part of a completely different ecosystem to which you may know Cancun as.
Accompanied by your private guide, admire the natural side of Nichupte Lagoon as you will be taken through the mangrove channels where you will observe the great flora and fauna, including seabirds, migratory birds and, if you are lucky, crocodiles.
Enjoy a snack during your boat trip, admire the best sunset in the Caribbean and be amazed at the warm colors reflecting on the lagoon. This is a unique opportunity to encounter the best nature and landscapes, so you can take memorable photos of your vacations.
After your private tour, you will head back to the marina and be taken to your hotel by private transport.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Nichupte Lagoon Wildlife From Riviera Maya
- Entrance fees
- Private guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Tour: Nichupte Lagoon Wildlife From Riviera Maya
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Coba Ruins Day Trip from Playa del Carmen
- Ek Balam Ruins and Cenote Maya Park Day Trip from Playa del Carmen
- Private Tour: Early Access to Tulum with an Archaeologist and Xel-H or Xcaret from Playa del Carmen
- Viator Exclusive: Early Access to Chichen Itza from Playa del Carmen with Archeologist
- Xplor Park All-Inclusive Admission Ticket
- Professional Photo Session in Tulum