Private Tour: Night Photography Tour In London
OverviewDiscover the beauty of London at night during a private night photography tour. Learn how to capture the best compositions with a professional photographer to guide you. Explore iconic London landmarks and architecture on a private night photography tour. Your personal photographer is on hand at all times to show how to use your camera to get the best night photography shots possible.
- Led by a professional photographer
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Instant Confirmation
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourExplore the luminous landscape of London at night and learn how to get great night photography shots with ease. The aim of this tour is to empower your night photography with expert tuition and tips from a professional fine art photographer. Teaching is exclusive to you and is geared towards the camera you own. Your photographer knows the best locations and viewpoints to guide you to.
Walking at a leisurely pace along London's South Bank explore the London skyline at night. Take time to photograph the iconic structure of the London Eye as it rotates slowly on the skyline. Learn how to set your camera to capture slow exposures which make the London Eye come alive. Learn how to set your camera to take different exposure times to change how your photographs look. Experiment with different angles of view to make unique impressive images. Marvel at the vibrancy of the London skyline as we make our way along the route towards the Millennium Bridge to photograph outstanding views of the River Thames and Westminster.
Photograph people and places along this colourful route. Explore the imposing structures of the Royal Festival Hall as it is illuminated at night. Admire and view the London Eye from across the River Thames from the Victoria Embankment. Look towards Big Ben and photograph the iconic clock face on St Stephen's Tower. This is an outstanding photography tour from which to explore and discover the secrets of night photography using the River Thames with fantastic London views and iconic landmarks. During warm summer months explore low light and twilight photography.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Night Photography Tour In London
- Professional photographer guide
- Review of photographs taken
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Private Tour: Night Photography Tour In London
- Travel to meeting point
- Travel from end point
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum Age 16
Tours are conducted in English
Bring your own camera
Tripod is recommended for night photography - mono pod is an alternative if you are traveling light
Additional memory cards to handle the extra photos you take during a tour and a fully charged camera battery and/or spare battery
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Photography tour is suitable for all types of cameras from compact to DSLR. Suitable for all skill levels.
A maximum of 6 people per booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.