Private Tour: Nizwa And Jebel Shams From Muscat
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up for your small, private tour in a 4WD vehicle. Visit the Nizwa souq, or open-air market, and Nizwa fort, which was strategically built above an underground stream atop a hill overlooking the ancient villages. With its colorful domes and bustling market below, it is the most visited national monument in Oman. Here you can see the ancient rock carvings and paintings which are said to be more than 2,000 years old. There is also a pre-historic hut on site.
Next, it's on to Jebel Shams, the highest peak in the over 430 mile (700 km) long Hajar mountain range. You might even be pleasantly surprised to see a few shepherds accompanying their grazing sheep. Experience an untamed and rugged countryside, a pristine world interrupted here and there by tiny settlements.
Return to Muscat via Birkat al Mauz, the deserted village of clay.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Nizwa And Jebel Shams From Muscat
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Tour: Nizwa And Jebel Shams From Muscat
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is comfortable
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Pricing is per vehicle, max 4 passengers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.