OverviewVenture into Portugal on this full-day tour to explore Alcobaca, Nazare, Penicheand Obidos villages. Immerse yourself into beautiful landscapes located by the Atlantic Ocean.
- Excellent value for money
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
Depart from Lisbon and arrive to Fatima, to experience the strong spiritual energy of its Sanctuary.
Visit Batalha Monastery, a World Heritage site. It is one of the most magnificent examples of European Flamboyant style and completely unfailingly if you want to appreciate the uniqueness of the final Portuguese Gothic style.
Visit Alcobaça Monastery, a World Heritage site is a medieval astonishing Gothic style monastery. Inside it, we will tell the most beautiful love story of medieval times.
You will also visit the small and charming town of Nazaré. Discover the beach where the intense blue transforms itself into gigantic waves!
Finally, the town of Óbidos will open its doors to you in all its intense beauty. Enjoy the architecture, the small streets and the medieval castle. During the tour, we will offer you the famous "ginjinha", a local liquor.
- Hotel Pickup
- Fátima: Fátima Sanctuary
- Batalha: Batalha Monastery
- Nazaré: Sítio da Nazaré
- Nazaré: Lighthouse and Nazaré Beach
- Lunch: Free Time
- Alcobaça: Alcobaça Monastery
- Óbidos: Castle and Village
- "Ginjinha" Tasting
- Hotel Drop-off
Inclusions for Private Tour Of Alcobaca Monastery And Obidos From Lisbon
- Private tour
- Driver/guide (full time trip leader)
- Tourist luxury vehicle
- Comfort pack (fresh waters and cleaning wipes)
- "Ginjinha" Tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off - for Lisbon central hotels, Lisbon cruise terminal, or Lisbon airport.
- Pickup and drop-off does not include luggage transport.
Exclusions for Private Tour Of Alcobaca Monastery And Obidos From Lisbon
- Food and drinks unless specified
- Entrance fees (Batalha Monastery 6€, Student and Senior 3€; Alcobaça Monastery 6€, Student and Senior 3€).
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
Dress code is smart casual, recommended comfortable clothing and shoes.
Gratuities are not included.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.