Private Tour Of Ancient Colosseum And Roman Forum - Rome
OverviewThis 3 hour private tour is the perfect introduction to the major ancient sites of Rome. You will have an overview of Rome's major highlights like the Colosseum and the Roman Forum accompanied by a professional guide who will explain the important steps of the history of the buildings and the Roman Empire. With the guideyouwill alsoskip the long linesto the Colosseum and the entrance process will be as smooth as possible.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Fully narrated tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tourYour Ancient Rome tour starts at your hotel if this is closer enough to the attraction, otherwise we will agree aneasy meeting spot with your professional art historian guide that you can easily reach with a taxi.
The first stop is Capitol Hill, the city hall square designed by Michelangelo, where you will enjoythe view of the Roman Forum. Walking through the Forum your guide will tell youhow life wasin ancient times. See the Senate House, the Temple of Saturn, the Temple of Julius Cesar, the Temple and the House of the Vestals, the Temple of Antonino Pio, the Arch of Septimio Severus, the Arch of Titus, the ancient basilicas and many other places. Arrive to one of the main attractions of the world:the Colosseum, the outstanding 1st century amphitheater ,where thousands of animals and gladiators performed their tragic shows. You will have preferential access and skip the lines to the entrance thanks to the pre booked tickets included in the fee of the tour. During your visit you will understand how the Romans builtthis grandiose structureand how they organized different kinds of shows.
During the tour you can ask the guide for some free time if you want.
The tour will end around 1:00pm or 5:00pm depending if you start at 10:00am or 2:00pm at your departure point.
Inclusions for Private Tour Of Ancient Colosseum And Roman Forum
- Professional art historian guide
- Private tour
- Skip the lines Entrance fees to Colosseum and Forum
Exclusions for Private Tour Of Ancient Colosseum And Roman Forum
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- taxi or any kind of transportation (used to reach the meeting point in case of hotels out of the places of interestor any kind of transportation used during the tour)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Photography is allowed without the use of flash
Personal food and drinks are not allowed.
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best of Rome Walking Tour and Master of Pizza Class
- Shared Departure Transfer: Rome Hotels to Fiumicino Airport
- Holy Jubilee Walking Tour in Rome
- Private Half-Day Tour: Tivoli and Villa D'Este from Rome
- Rome to Pompeii Shuttle Bus & Independent Day Trip
- Small-Group Tour: Venice by Train Full Day Tour from Rome