Private Tour Of Bratislava From Vienna
OverviewThis private 6-hour tour will take a short stop in the famous chocolate factory and take you on a tour to the Slovak capital, Bratislava. You will get a chance to see all the highlights of this beautiful city and then back to Vienna by boat, train or again by private transport.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Hotel pickup included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourFollowing a morning pickup from your hotel in Vienna, take a seat in your private vehicle for a 9am departure. Then, travel onward to the family-run chocolate factory of Hauswirth with your private guide and sample the delicious chocolate in production.
Continue on to Bratislava and take in top attractions such as Bratislava Castle, the National Theater, the Old Town, 15th-century St. Martins Cathedral, and St. Michael's Tower during a walking tour. Along the way, gain insight into centuries of rich Bratislavan history.
Enjoy sweeping views over the rooftops of Bratislava from high vantage points, and enjoy lunch in the city (own expense). After lunch, enjoy free time to explore further at your leisure and perhaps pick up a few souvenirs.
When your time in Bratislava comes to an end, return in comfort to Vienna (own expense) to conclude your 6-hour tour.
Inclusions for Private Tour Of Bratislava From Vienna
- Hotel pickup in Vienna
- Private transport from Vienna
- Private guide
- Visit to a chocolate factory with chocolate tasting
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Private Tour Of Bratislava From Vienna
- Hotel drop-off
- Boat transfer to Vienna (30-35 per person)
- Private car transfer back to Vienna (100 per group)
- Train tickets back to Vienna from (12 per person)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please contact the local operator in advance to advise what kind of transport you would prefer back to Vienna
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private tour of Budapest with a Private Transfer and Guide from Vienna
- Vineyards of Vienna Downhill Scooter Tour with Panoramic Views
- Welcome to Vienna - Vienna Card, Hop-on-Hop off Tour, Morning Tea and Lunch or Dinner
- Kursalon Vienna: Johann Strauss and Mozart Concert
- Vienna Walking Tour: In the Footsteps of 'The Third Man'
- Family Vienna Combo: Vienna Card, Schonbrunn Zoo, Prater Ferris Wheel and Madame Tussauds