Private Tour Of Budapest With A Private Transfer And Guide From Vienna
OverviewWe would like to invite you for a private tour to Budapest with a private transport. You will get to know the city’s secular history on a full day tour and you will see the following sites: Parliament, Matthias Church, Chain Bridge, St. Stephen Basilica, Gellért Hill (Photo Stop), Royal Palace and Castle(Photo Stop), Heroe’s Square (Photo Stop) and the Fishermen’s Bastion and many other great places.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourFollowing a pickup at your centrally located Vienna hotel, depart the city at 8am and travel through the scenic Austrian countryside into Hungary.
On arrival in Budapest, explore top city attractions including 13th-century Buda Castle, Castle Hill, Market Hall, St. Stephens Basilica, and Vaci Street with your private guide. Along the way, gain insight into centuries of Hungarian history.
Enjoy sweeping views over the Danube River and the Hungarian Parliament from various vantage points throughout the city. When your guided tour comes to an end, enjoy free time to browse the shops at your leisure before returning to your Vienna hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour Of Budapest With A Private Transfer And Guide From Vienna
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private guide
- Walking tour
- All road tolls, parking fees, fuel included
- Round-trip private transfer
Exclusions for Private Tour Of Budapest With A Private Transfer And Guide From Vienna
- Entrance fees/ if any
- Food and drinks
- The tour will finish at before 8pm, every additional hour will be paid extra directly to the driver at 30/hour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.