Private Tour Of Catholic Rome
OverviewVisit some of the most Catholic churchesof Rome traveling in a comfortable, air-conditioned Mercedes car or minivan. SeeSt. Peter's, St. John Lateran, St. Mary Major, St. Paul Outside the Walls, the Church of Sant'Andrea delle Fratte, the Church of Sant'Andrea della Valle, the Church of Santa Maria in Cosmedin, the Church of Santa Maria del Popolo, the Church of Saint Eustace, the Church of Santa Croce in Gerusalemme, and more. Explore the magnificent Eternal City with thishalf-day tour, with round-trip transportation from and toyour hotel or address by a private driver.Please note: A tour guide and tickets for attractions are not included in the price.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
- Small group ensures personal service
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourGet picked up at your hotel or other accommodation at 9:00 am to begin exploring the wonders of Catholic Rome. The exact itinerary can vary depending on your interests.
Begin byvisiting one of the most famous attractionsinthe city, St. Peter's Basilica, to admire the monumental church that is the center of Roman Catholicism.
Drive along Corso Vittorio Emanuele, named in honor of the last king of Italy, toreach Piazza Navona (formerly the Stadium of Domitian). Enjoy seeingthe works of art by Bernini and Borromini in the piazza, and you can samplelocal specialties at the many bars and restaurants around the square.
Visitthe Church of Sant'Andrea della Valle,and thencontinue on to the Church of Saint Eustace. Nearby,you can also tasteone of the most famous coffees in the capital.
From there, head for one of the seven hills where Rome was colonized (Aventino Hill) for a short stop at one of the most interesting viewpoints in the city,and then go to the church of Santa Maria in Cosmedin to see the famousMouth of Truth.
Continueto St. John Lateran to see theHoly Stairs, then continue to the Church of Santa Croce in Gerusalemmeand theBasilica of St. Mary Major.
The next stop is thePiazza di Spagna (with itsfamous staircase). The final stop on the tour isin Piazza del Popolo, where you can visit the Church of Santa Maria del Popolo before returning to your hotel.
Please note: A tour guide and tickets for attractions are not included in the price.
Inclusions for Private Tour Of Catholic Rome
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off inside the Aurelian Walls
- Private tour with a driver
- Transport by air-conditioned Mercedes car or minivan
Exclusions for Private Tour Of Catholic Rome
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- A tour guide and tickets for attractions are not included in the price
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.