Private Tour Of City Of Salzburg And Lake District AreaWrite a Review
From USD 146.75
OverviewIn this tour includes a walking tour through the city of Salzburg, a lunch in the center of Salzburg and a driving tour through the lake district area of Salzburg. If needed the walking tour can be kept as little as possible. Otherwise it is necessary to walk for about 1,5mile and we will walk also a bit up a hill to the Nonnberg abbey (the oldest abbey in central Europe).
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- A la carte lunch included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourThe tour starts either at the city center of Salzburg, or with a pickup from your hotel / arranged pickup point and then we will walk you with a certified guide through the city center of Salzburg, pointing out the most famous buildings of Salzburg and lots of backside stories and fun stories about the city and its history. We will also show you places off the beaten track with great views and great ways to explore the city.
This includes: The palace of Mirabell and the garden, the Markart square, the Getreidegasse, the Dom of Salzburg, the residence square, the Nonnberg abbey, the mozart square, etc.
After that we will offer you a fine lunch in the center of Salzburg, specially prepared for you and show you also how it is cooked.
Then you still have some time to explore the city by yourself before we will start the driving tour through the city of Salzburg by driving to the Palace of Leopoldskron and the palace of Hellbrunn and then we will drive over a small mountain to the lake district area where you will see the lake of Fuschl, Wolfgang and Mondsee.
Inclusions for Private Tour Of City Of Salzburg And Lake District Area
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Private Tour Of City Of Salzburg And Lake District Area
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress comfortable for walking and enjoy the time here.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.