Private Tour Of Jaipur Forts And BeyondWrite a Review
Enjoy a full-day tour exploring the majestic forts and other remarkable sites of Jaipur. In the morning, a private car with chauffeur and knowledgeable guide will pick you up from your city hotel. StartÂ with a photo stop at Hawa Mahal and proceed to visit Amber Fort, Anokhi Museum, Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh Fort and Sisodia Rani Ka Bagh before returning to your hotel in the late afternoon.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Your tour begins with a pickup from your hotel in Jaipur at 9am. Proceed on a full day excursion commencing with a photo stop at the Hawa Mahal, the Palace of Winds. This five-storied wonder boasts ofÂ a spectacular pyramidal facade and overhanging windows with latticed screens, domes and spires.
Continue on drive to the ancient capital of Amber to see the fabulous Amber Fort, situated on a ridge just outside Jaipur city. Maharaja Mansingh, Mughal Emperor Akbarâs most successful General, started the construction of Amber Fort in the 17th century. Before the City Palace was constructed in Jaipur, Amber was the seat of power. The fort is surrounded by fortified battlements and overlooks the Maota Lake. Ascend the fort in jeeps arriving at the main gate. Tour the chambers and hallways of the palace, famous for the excellence of its design and decoration.
Located near Amber, proceed to Jaigarh. This imposing fort built in 1726 by Jai Singh was opened to the public in mid 1983. The fort was never captured and hence has survived virtually intact through the centuries. Its splendour can be seen in its palaces, water reservoirs, gardens, puppet theatre, several temples, a granary, an armoury, a well planned cannon foundry, the Diwa Burj watch tower and Jaivana, the giant canon. It offers great views over the plains from the tower.
Continue on to Nahargarh, also known as the Tiger Fort, which overlooks the city from a sheer ridge to the north. Later, you will be driven to Sisodia Rani Garden served as a natural sanctum and a getaway for the Maharani of Jaipur. Here, the queen would spend time in the lap of nature, away from the politics of the royal palace. The garden is designed in a Mughal style, on the theme of eternal lovers, Radha-Krishna.
After your full-day tour, you will be dropped back to your city hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour Of Jaipur Forts And Beyond
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour Of Jaipur Forts And Beyond
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Minimum age is 15 years
A maximum of 8 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.