Private Tour Of Junam Wetlands And Haeinsa Temple - Busan
OverviewCombine nature and ancient history on a private guided day trip to Junam Wetlands Park and the Haeinsa Temple. Avid birders can bust out binoculars to spot thousands of feathered friends such as the white-naped crane and Eurasian spoonbill at Koreas largest migratory bird habitat. Afterward, your private group heads to Haeinsa Temple, built during the Silla dynasty, to examine 13th-century woodblocks carved with the Tripitaka Koreana, the most complete collection of Buddhist scriptures in existence. Lunch plus round-trip hotel transport from Busan are included.
Know More about this tourUpon pickup from your hotel, depart by air-conditioned private vehicle for Junam Wetlands Park. Relax during the 2-hour drive west of Busan to Changwon City. Your knowledgeable private guide prepares you for the exciting day ahead with information about the sites.
When you reach the 705-acre (285-hectare) habitat, hop out of your minivan for a big dose of nature as you explore on foot with your guide. A common place to study birdlife, Junam Wetlands is home to thousands of winter waterfowl including the white-naped crane, spoonbill, baikal teal, bean goose and mallard and summer birds such as the Chinese oriole, great leed warbler, cattle egret, and white heron.
Permanent residents like the spot-billed duck or pheasant are among the nearly 100 types of birds you can spy with the help of your guide. As you walk around the park, keep quiet to hear an avian orchestra of chirping and wing flapping; it might even make it easier to find who you're looking for through your binoculars.
Leave the wetlands behind for lunch at a Korean restaurant, then drive over to one of the Three Jewel Temples of Korea: the Haeinsa Temple. Located on Mt Gaya, Haeinsa was built during the Silla dynasty and represents the dharma, or Buddhist teachings. Learn about its notable collection of Tripitaka Koreana woodblocks, a series of carved scriptures from the 13th century.
Complete your full-day tour with a drive back to Busan, including drop-off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour Of Junam Wetlands And Haeinsa Temple
- Entrance fees
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Private Tour Of Junam Wetlands And Haeinsa Temple
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
A maximum of 6 people per booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear a comfortable pair of shoes
Tour is subject to change without notice due to the local conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Gyeongju Day Trip from Busan Including Seokguram Grotto, Bulguksa Temple and Cheonmachong
- 2-Night Busan Semi-Independent Sightseeing Tour
- Busan Night Tour Including a Cruise
- Private Full Day Tour of Busan Eastern Part Highlights
- Private Busan Countryside Tour: Andong Hahoe Folk Village
- Best of Busan With Yonggungsa Temple, Yongdusan Park and Dongbaek Island