Private Tour Of Kedainiai And Kaunas Old Town - Vilnius
OverviewStep back in time with a visit to one of Lithuanias oldest towns on this 6-hour tour of Kedainiai and Kaunas from Vilnius, including hotel pick-up. Enjoy the undivided attention of your private guide as you stroll around the timeworn streets and colorful merchant houses of Kedainiai Old Town, then uncover the rich history and heritage of Kaunas.
Know More about this tourAccording to the legend, the name of Kedainiai originated from a wealthy merchant Keidangen who had moved here from Kursas and established a small fishermen's village. Kedainiai was famous as a town of many nations, confessions and cultures.Walking along the narrow streets of the Old Town of Kedainiai you can admire magnificent history. On the way back you will visit the old town of Kaunas.
Inclusions for Private Tour Of Kedainiai And Kaunas Old Town
- Transport by car for 1-2 pax
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan for 3+ pax
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from centrally located hotels in Vilnius
- Entrance fees to the museums
Exclusions for Private Tour Of Kedainiai And Kaunas Old Town
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 5 people per booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.