Private Tour Of Melk Hallstatt And Salzburg From Vienna
OverviewPrivate tour of Melk, Hallstatt and Salzburg from Vienna
- Small-group tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourWe will take you on a private ride to the West of Austria to the famous lake district. With a first stop at a Benedictine abbey above the town of Melk, Lower Austria, which is on a rocky outcrop overlooking the Danube river, adjoining the Wachau valley.The abbey contains the tomb of Saint Coloman of Stockerau and the remains of several members of the House of Babenberg, Austria's first ruling dynasty. Your driver will take you to the top of Abbey where you will have a great view of the town Melk, nearby gardens and the famous abbey.
We will then continue further into the Lake district and drive through beautiful towns like Bad Ischl and take a stop in the picturesque village of Hallstatt which is known for its production of salt, dating back to prehistoric times, and gave its name to the Hallstatt culture, a culture often linked to Celtic, Proto-Celtic, and pre-Illyrian peoples in Early Iron Age Europe, c.800450 BC.
After this remarkable visit we will continue to the town of music through other lake towns and visit the, birthplace of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Salzburg, where you will get the oportunity to see the Fortress,Getreidegasse, Mozarts Birthplace and famous shopping streets, after a memorable day we will take the motorway back to Vienna/or you can stay in Salzburg, depending on your plans/
Inclusions for Private Tour Of Melk Hallstatt And Salzburg From Vienna
- Private driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle/ including all road tolls, parking fees etc.
Exclusions for Private Tour Of Melk Hallstatt And Salzburg From Vienna
- Entrance fees, if any
- Food and drinks
- The tour will finish around 8pm, every additional hour will cost $31.75 USD (30) to be paid directly to the driver
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Kursalon Vienna: Johann Strauss and Mozart New Year's Concert with Optional Gala Dinner
- Vienna Schnbrunner Gardens Mini-Train Tour
- Vienna Combo: Danube River Cruise, Dinner and Schonbrunn Palace Concert
- Melk Abbey and Danube Valley Day Trip from Vienna
- Gustav Klimt Vienna Combo: Belvedere Palace and Vienna Card