OverviewExplore the town of Modica, its Medieval centre and spectacular baroque cathedral and enter a real chocolate factory. Through this tour you will discover the tradition of this place and the reasons why it is famous worldwide for the 'art of chocolate'.
Know More about this tour
Visit a town whose architecture has been recognised as providing outstanding testimony to the exuberant genius and final flowering of Baroque art in Europe and is part ofUNESCO Heritage SitesinItaly. In fact, with its steeply stacked medieval centre and spectacular baroque cathedral, Modica is one of southernSicily's most atmospheric towns.
But Modica is also more than this. As you might know, the town is famous all over the world for a more 'delicious' reason, represented by its extraordinary and unique production of the chocolate of Modica.
Through this tour led by an expert guide you'll visit Modica, its most important monuments and attraction and you will learn about its fascinating history.
The tour will then continue with a visit inside a real chocolate factory: there you will have the chance to discover the techniques leading to the production of an amazing quality of chocolate. You will end your visit with an exclusive tasting of different varieties of chocolate.
Inclusions for Private Tour Of Modica With Chocolate Tasting And Visit Of Chocolate Factory
- - Tour of Modica led by an expert guide
- Visit and tasting inside a Modica chocolate factory
- Round trip private transfer from Catania
Exclusions for Private Tour Of Modica With Chocolate Tasting And Visit Of Chocolate Factory
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
• The duration of the transfer is approximately 1hour and 40minutes each way (the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions)
• The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally heavy rain the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.