Private Tour Of Moscow
OverviewIf you are in Russia for the first time but do not enjoy visiting the crowded ordinary touristic paths, the Essential Moscow Tour was created for you! It will let you see all of the most important city symbols but also to look at the Russian life and be acquainted with the Russian lifestyle likewise you are a local.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Know More about this tour
Try all the best Moscow could offer! First, you'll walk around the key sightseeing spots in the city center (near Red Square, St Basils Cathedral, GUM Department Store, Bolshoi Theatre, Detskiy Mir Observation Deck). When you have the first impression, turn out from these touristic paths to explore authentic local lifestyle and to see Moscow with the eyes of young Russians!
This tour is specially designed to be fun and interactive. Your guide will focus only on key facts and the most dramatic or humorous aspects of Russian history. The unique opportunity to talk with locals and ask them questions about the current reality in Russia looks like, is a great part of this tour. If you really want an idea of the average present-day Russian, what they love and hate about their country, what they think about social politics and other important milestones of the countrys development, book this tour now!
Inclusions for Private Tour Of Moscow
- Private tour with professional guide
Exclusions for Private Tour Of Moscow
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.