Private Tour Of Porto
OverviewFind out about Porto's mysteries by taking a tour through its narrow and medieval streets. Learn about the legends, be amazed by the 'tripeiros' way of living and enjoy the city through the local's perspective.
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourDuring our Private Porto Walking Tour we will explore the whole Old Town with its City Wall, Bridges, parks, many squares, the Riverside, Uptown etc. We will go through history, a lot of funny stories, what to know about the Port Wine and gossips about this great city.
This Tour covers : Avenida dos Aliados, Romantic Part, Harry Potter's influence, Clerigos Tower, Jewish neighborhood, Miradouros, Sao Bento Train Station, Medieval city and Ribeira (Riverside).
Inclusions for Private Tour Of Porto
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Private Tour Of Porto
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Pricing per group
Maximum 10 travelers
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.