The tour will start off at your hotel of Malaga or Marbella (please provide this information at the time of booking).
Your official tour guide and private luxury vehicle or minibus with driver will take you through Malaga or Marbella and head towards Ronda and a winery.
Once you arrived to the winery you will hear a little explanation about its history and even its archeological remains. You will enjoy great views and learn the biological cycle of the wine. You will also get a view of the inside of the wine cellar, the elaboration room and the crianza room. In the crianza room you will learn about the different processes to get wine. This part of your tour will finish off with a wine tasting of two different wines.
After the winery, the tour will continue towards Ronda. Once in Ronda you will enjoy a tour of its most important sites.
Some of the sites you would be seeing are:
- The three bridges (Puente nuevo, puente viejo y puente romano)
- Bullfighting ring (started in 1779 and finished in 1785), entrance fee included.
- Main square of the city (Plaza Espaa)
- El tajo gorge that splits the city into old and new districts.
- Don Boscos house (where you could take stunning pictures of el puente nuevo. entrance fee included
Your private official guide and driver will take you back to your hotel once your tour has finished.
The duration of the tour is 8 hours from pick up to drop off.