Private Tour Of Ronda And Winery From Malaga
OverviewEnjoy this private tour from Malaga or Marbella and get to know the beautiful city of Ronda. You will also have the chance to enjoy a great winery experience.
Know More about this tourThe tour will start off at your hotel of Malaga or Marbella (please provide this information at the time of booking).
Your official tour guide and private luxury vehicle or minibus with driver will take you through Malaga or Marbella and head towards Ronda and a winery.
Once you arrived to the winery you will hear a little explanation about its history and even its archeological remains. You will enjoy great views and learn the biological cycle of the wine. You will also get a view of the inside of the wine cellar, the elaboration room and the crianza room. In the crianza room you will learn about the different processes to get wine. This part of your tour will finish off with a wine tasting of two different wines.
After the winery, the tour will continue towards Ronda. Once in Ronda you will enjoy a tour of its most important sites.
Some of the sites you would be seeing are:
- The three bridges (Puente nuevo, puente viejo y puente romano)
- Bullfighting ring (started in 1779 and finished in 1785), entrance fee included.
- Main square of the city (Plaza Espaa)
- El tajo gorge that splits the city into old and new districts.
- Don Boscos house (where you could take stunning pictures of el puente nuevo. entrance fee included
Your private official guide and driver will take you back to your hotel once your tour has finished.
The duration of the tour is 8 hours from pick up to drop off.
Inclusions for Private Tour Of Ronda And Winery From Malaga
- Entrance fees to Bullfighting ring and Don Boscos house
- Entrance fee to tour and wine tasting of two wine stocks at the winery.
- Private official tour guide for 8 hours
- Private luxury vehicle with driver for 8 hours (up to 6 pax) / private minibus with driver for 8 hours (for more than 7 people).
- Private hotel pick up and drop off from Malaga or Marbella
- Taxes included
Exclusions for Private Tour Of Ronda And Winery From Malaga
- Other entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
From 2 to 6 people the tour is on a private luxury vehicle. From 7 to 15 people the tour would be conducted on a private minibus.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Malaga Catamaran Cruise with BBQ Lunch and Port Restaurant Dinner
- Mlaga Swim Cruise with Lunch at the Port and Flamenco Show
- Malaga Sunset Cruise with Champagne and Restaurant Dinner
- Malaga Glass and Crystal Museum Admission Ticket
- Sealife Benalmadena Entrance Ticket
- Mlaga at Dusk Walking Tour
- Full-Day Marbella Tour from Malaga
- Discover Sevilla from Mlaga by High Speed Train