Private Tour Of Siena, Pisa, And San Gimignano From Florence
OverviewExperience a full-day, private tour of the Tuscan gems, Pisa, Siena, and San Gimignano. Take a walking tour of Siena with a local guide, and explore both Pisa and San Gimignano at your own pace. With hotel pickup and drop-off from Florence, you will be able to sit back and enjoy the countryside.
Know More about this tourDiscover Tuscany on this private, full-day tour. Start youradventure with pickup from your Florence hotel at about 8:30 am, and relax on the 1-hour drive to Siena taking in the amazing views of Tuscan countryside.
Your driver will leave you in the very heart of the historic centre, next tothe majestic Gothic Cathedral, the perfect starting point to explorethe Medieval town in absolute freedom. Stroll through the back streets and alleys of Siena, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.Admire the architecture of the shell-shaped Piazza del Campo, one of the most beautiful squares in Italy. If you are an art lover, there is a wealth of art from renowned artists including Duccio di Buoninsegna, Ambrogio Lorenzetti and Simone Martini.
Leave Siena for San Gimignano, another jewel in the Tuscan countryside best known for its 13 medieval towers. Here, admire more architectural masterpieces like the Collegiata. Enjoy the hill scenery and sip a glass of Vernaccia, a white wine produced locally (own expense).
Finally, visit Pisa with its world-famous landmark, the Leaning Tower. Visit the open area of Piazza dei Miracoli with beautiful green expanses surrounded by imposing white marble buildings. Set your own pace on this private tour. At the end of the day, your driver will return you to your hotel in Florence.
Inclusions for Private Tour Of Siena, Pisa, And San Gimignano From Florence
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Mercedes vehicle
- Speaking driver
- Free time in Pisa, Siena and San Gimignano
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Private Tour Of Siena, Pisa, And San Gimignano From Florence
- Entrance fees (Cathedral of Siena is approx. 7 euros per person)
- Local guides in Pisa, San Gimignano and Siena
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.