Private Tour Of Sigulda And Turaida From Riga
OverviewPrivate guided tour to Sigulda and Turaida with a local guide from Riga.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourSigulda is a town near the river Gauja and is called the Switzerland of Livland , because the Gauja valley is a special place to enjoy the beautiful nature in the Gauja National Park. The Bobsled track, Sigulda Livonian order's castle, the new Sigulda castle, Turaida castle with its watch tower in the museum reserve, Gutman' s cave are highlights of Sigulda. It is possible to go to Tarzan's Adventure Park and go by toboggans to have fun or to use a special cable car to cross the river.
Sigulda is beautiful in each season but we, locals, like the golden autumn very much.
Inclusions for Private Tour Of Sigulda And Turaida From Riga
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour Of Sigulda And Turaida From Riga
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees/if any
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.