OverviewExperience the beauty of the villages of Sintra and Cascais as you learn about their history, culture, and cuisine. On board a vehicle, have a unique experience in a relaxed, family-friendly atmosphere. With a private guide, hear stories and curiosities of some of the oldest villages in the world. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included on this tour.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Led by a local guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Ideal choice for families
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tourEnjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of Lisbon on a visit to the nearby natural and architectural beauty in Sintra and Cascais. After hotel pickup at around 8:30am, begin this full-day tour with a walk in Pena Park.
See the parkâs secret caves, and feel like royalty in Pena Palace. Marvel at the views of the surrounding landscape and Atlantic Ocean. Your guide will share the fascinating history associated with this romantic palace.
Next, visit to the historical center of Sintra. You will have free time for either lunch or a visit to the National Palace (own expense). Continue on with a drive through the Natural Park, passing the palaces of Quinta da Regaleira and Seteais. Stop at the great cliffs at Roca Cape, the westernmost point of continental Europe.
The last stop on your tour is the stylish town of Cascais, where you can take a relaxing walk along the bay before heading back to Lisbon.
Inclusions for Private Tour Of Sintra And Cascais
- Bottled water
- Private tour
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned SUV with wifi
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour Of Sintra And Cascais
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Not wheelchair accessible
A maximum of 4 people per booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Booster seats are available for use
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.