Private Tour Of Small Carpathian Wine Route With The Red Stone Castle - Bratislava
OverviewTake a tour of a Small Carpathian Wine Region which is stretching through 25 beautiful villages in the Southern part of Slovakia very close to Bratislava. Taste some great wines and see the former noble residence of the Palffy family, world famous Red Stone castle.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourWe would like to take you on atour through the colourful villages and small towns of St. Jur, Pezinok, and Modra and many others, which lie in the foothills of the Small Carpathian Mountains, where the most famous producers of top-class Slovak wines have served locals and kings for centuries.
We will ride up to Hrad Cerveny Kamen (Red-Stone Castle), which was the former residence of the noble Palffy family, where you will have a tour with the local guide and will be able to see the largest wine cellar in Central Europe as well as a unique collection of arms and paintings, see its beautiful garden with white and colourful peacocks just walking around. After this stop we will take lunch at atraditional wine cellar restaurant where you will be able to try local specialities. After lunch, we will go and taste Slovak wines to one of the most famous Slovak producers Elesko or Karpatska perla - depending on the date/ where you will be able to see their production, cellars and taste some of their best wines.
Inclusions for Private Tour Of Small Carpathian Wine Route With The Red Stone Castle
- Driver/Local Guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour Of Small Carpathian Wine Route With The Red Stone Castle
- Entrance fees - Red stone castle - 8/person, wine tasting from 8/person
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.