Private Tour Of Temples And Spiritual Sites Of Old Delhi
OverviewExplore the top spiritual attractions in the walled city of Old Delhi with a private guide during this six-hour tour. A private vehicle provides a comfortable ride during the tour.
Know More about this tourGo on a private tour to explore the temples and spiritual sites of Old Delhi. The tour includes temples of various faiths, disciplines and historical periods, offering the opportunity to see contrasting architectural styles. Explore Indias rich faith-based history and then go back in time at holy sites in Old Delhi.Meet your guide at your pick-up location and begin the day at Laxmi Narayan Temple, a Hindu temple built in 1933 in honor of the Hindu goddess of wealth, Lakshmi.
Continue your tour at Gurdwara Bangla Sahib, originally a bungalow belonging to Raja Jai Singh, an Indian ruler in the 17th century. Later, arrive at India's largest mosque, Jama Masjid, which holds about 25,000 people. The grand mosque was finished in 1656 for the fifth Mughal Emperor of India, Shah Jahan, who also built the Red Fort in Delhi and the Taj Mahal in Agra.
Visit, St James Church, an Anglican church built in 1836. It served as the church for the Viceroys of India for about 100 years. Travel now to the largest temple complex in India; The surprisingly high-tech Akshardham Temple.Finally, visit the Lotus Temple of the Baha'i faith. Constructed in 1986, it is the seventh most modern Baha'i house of worship in the world.
Inclusions for Private Tour Of Temples And Spiritual Sites Of Old Delhi
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned car
- Private uniformed driver
- Private live tour guide
- All parking fees, tolls and taxes, allowances, fuel and interstate taxes
- Entrance fees to monuments
Exclusions for Private Tour Of Temples And Spiritual Sites Of Old Delhi
- Any tipping, meals & additional services
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.