Private Tour Of The Amalfi Coast From NaplesWrite a Review
OverviewExplore three towns along the Amalfi coast on this 8-hour private tour from Naples. Visit Positano, Amalfi, and Ravello by air-conditioned minivan to learn what makes each town unique. Stop for lunch in Amalfi (at own expense) before continuing on to Ravello.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Begin your day trip with pickup from your hotel or the cruise port by air-conditioned minivan. Your English-speaking driver will transfer you along the Sorrentine Peninsula where you can enjoy beautiful views of Vesuvius and the bay of Naples.
You will cross the mountain to reach the other side of the peninsula where you will travel along the narrow and winding path on the Amalfi Coast. Your first stop will be in Positano with its small, pastel-colored houses and narrow alleys. This colorful village has been one of the favorite locations for international tourism since the 1960s. You will have the opportunity to visit numerous small leather and linen boutiques in the town.
Next, you will visit Amalfi, which gives its name to the entire coast. Once one of the major maritime traders, it is the main town and historic soul of the coast. You will stop at Piazza Duomo, where you will visit the Andrews Cathedral, a Roman structure built in the 9th century that holds the relics of the apostle. Walk through the historic center to see the intact medieval structure with its city gates, unique alleys and stairs, and white houses.
Then, stop for lunch (at your own expense) before continuing on to Ravello.
Situated above Amalfi, Ravello has long been a retreat for artists and writers. Here, you will visit Villa Rufolo and its gardens which inspired the German composer Richard Wagner. Your tour will end in Villa Cimbrone, which offers the best views of the entire coast, before being returned to your hotel or port.
Inclusions for Private Tour Of The Amalfi Coast From Naples
- Private day trip to the Amalfi Coast
- Private driver
- Gasoline, tolls, parking, and pass
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Private Tour Of The Amalfi Coast From Naples
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart-casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.