OverviewAdmire the outstanding masterpieces of the array of art in the Hermitage Museum in St. Petersburg during a 3-hour private and customizable tour. We will meet you in the hotel lobby then take you to the Hermitage and the tour will be over near the museum after you find out a lot of spectacular facts about the Hermitage. We also will have some compliments ready for you: free city maps, chocolate snacks, rain coats (in case of happening rain) and farewell gifts. On the tour your guide will show you fabulous interior, pointing out items of interest and sharing historical and artistic facts about the collection of the museum. You may choose your own route of follow our recommendations to have the brightest memories about the Hermitage.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Skip the line
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourVisiting the Hermitage Museum exposes you to the different collections of famous artists and a lot more. It is one of St. Petersburg's most popular locations and the Hermitage Museum is one of the biggest museums in the world. This place consists of various buildings built during the supremacy of Catherine the Great. It possesses over two million early and ancient medieval items. It also displays distinct works of famous painters like Leonardo Da Vinci, Rafael, and other popular artists.
The Hermitage Museum is recognized for its magnificent and lavish settings, made from agate, jasper, malachite and marble. Upon visiting this place, you will see various collections that show the development of material and art culture in the East and the West. With its stunning collections of sculptures, prints, paintings and archaeological objects, you will definitely love roaming this place.
The Hermitage also presents bone and stone figurines, including famous images of birds and women. You will also see Neolithic objects from 3,000 B.C. Since this place is one-of-a-kind, you will be tempted to visit Hermitage Museum over and over again.
After the tour is over feel free to stay in the museum to explore it on your own.
Inclusions for Private Tour Of The Hermitage Museum In Saint Petersburg
- Express pass tickets to the Hermitage museum
- Professional private guide service
- Hotel pick-up
- Transfer to the museum by taxi (if hotel is located 2 km and more away from the museum)
- Escort to the museum by company representative
- Chocolate snack
- City maps
- Farewell gift
Exclusions for Private Tour Of The Hermitage Museum In Saint Petersburg
- Hotel drop-off (available at extra fee)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour is not available for cruise ship passengers
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please note the visit to the Hermitage does not include the collection of impressionists and post-impressionists which moved to the new General Staff building.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.