Private Tour Of The Museum Of Strategic Nuclear Missile Forces - Kiev
OverviewWe offer you to visit a special place, which doesn't have any analogies in the world - this place is the Museum of Strategic Missile Forces.Soviet military base will kindly open to you all its secrets. You'll get the possibility to see Soviet powerful nuclear missiles and go down in secretive silos.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tourThe Strategic Missile Forces Museum is made on the base of the disbanded the 309th Regiment, the 46th Division and the 43rd Missile Army Strategic Missile Forces of the USSR. The call sign of the Regiment was "Taimen”. This is a real military base, which has become a museum. There you can see with your own eyes the most powerful missile - the R-36M2 "Governor", nicknamed "Satan"
Retired soldiers will teach you about the history of their missile army and of the mighty Soviet nuclear arms. You will pass through the territory of a fighting position, visit nearby silo launcher, where the missiles of the 46th missile Division stood on duty, including famous missiles R-12, that the USSR has placed in Cuba, and they played a certain role in the crisis.
You’ll have an opportunity to sit at the control panel and by pressing a combination of keys you may perform the "start" of nuclear missile launch. After launching the missile you’ll hear the heartbreaking sirens because some of the electronic equipment at the fighting position still works. There will also be an opportunity to see the life of the Strategic Missile Forces soldiers who went on duty, they were in complete isolation in the depths of nuclear silos for several days .
These and many other ex-combat exposures, await for you in this interesting and informative journey.
Inclusions for Private Tour Of The Museum Of Strategic Nuclear Missile Forces
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned car or minivan
Exclusions for Private Tour Of The Museum Of Strategic Nuclear Missile Forces
- Food and drinks (available upon request during the trip)
- Airport transfer (USD $16-36, depending on the airport - KBP or IEV to be arranged locally is required)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
To make your trip successful, please,while filling booking application, kindly write your email address and phone number into field " Special requirements", so our local supplier is able to provide you with all necessary information and tour-details about the trip and to stay in touch on a day-trip in the case of any emergency.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.