Private Tour Of The Pompidou Center - ParisWrite a Review
Home to the world's most outstanding collection of modern art, the Centre du Pompidou is one of the most exciting museums in Paris. Discover legendary works by avant-garde luminaries like Picasso, DalÃ and Matisse, while you tour the world's largest collection of modern European art.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourYour tour begins at Place Georges Pompidou with an introduction to the infamous building that houses the museum Centre Pompidou. Now quite legendary, its 'inside out' design (with duct work, pipes, and elevators all exposed to the street) caused quite a stir in conservative Paris when it was built.
Home to Europe's largest collection of 20th-century art, Centre Pompidou is one of the most visited museums in the world. In order to avoid being overwhelmed, enjoy this tour with a private guide who takes you from the modern era's controversial beginnings to its place as one of the most respected art techniques of the present day. Learn about surrealism, cubism, fauvism, and dadaism as you take in works from pioneers like Matisse, Picasso, and Dal.
After close exploration of some favorite masterpieces, you should have a deeper understanding of this chaotic but fascinating period in the history of art. Of course, you'll see more than just the greats of yesteryear, as the Pompidou is home to some of today's most cutting-edge art. As your guide contrasts some of the interesting, temporary exhibits in the museum with revered legends, you just may see a piece by a little-known artist who ends up going down in history as the next Picasso.
Inclusions for Private Tour Of The Pompidou Center
- Private guide
Exclusions for Private Tour Of The Pompidou Center
- Entrance fee (€14 per adult)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Pricing is per group, max of 4 people
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket With Host
- Skip The Line: Louvre Museum Audio Tour
- Skip The Line: Notre Dame Cathedral, Tower And Ile De La Cite Half-Day Walking Tour
- Seine River Cruise And Paris Canals Tour
- Skip The Line: Eiffel Tower Tour By Night
- Paris Pass Including Entry To Over 60 Attractions
- Paris City Tour And Eiffel Tower Half-day Trip
- Disneyland Paris Ticket: 1 Day 2 Park
- Paris L'Open Hop-On-Hop-Off Tour
- Paris Jewish History 2 Hour Private Guided Walking Tour