Private Tour Of The Terra Cotta Warriors And Xi'an Highlights - Xian
OverviewHave a private tour guide and driver for a day at your service and take you on a tour of terracotta warriors and Horses Museum, one of the eight wonders of the world, walking on the city wall, watching the shadow puppet play at Gao Compound, visiting the Great Mosque, and lastly, tasting local cuisine on the Muslim Street. There is no shopping stops during the tour to maximize your time in Xi'an and help enjoy your trip to the fullest.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourPrivate tour guides and drivers will pick you up at your hotel and start today's journey.(the normal time is to leave at 8:00 a.m., please wait for our guide in the hotel lobby in the morning, and the tour guide will also call your hotel and confirm the time with you.)
First of all, you will cometo the most famous scenic spot in xi 'an, the Terra-Cotta Warriors.Although it is only part of the development, it is still very beautiful.Many people do not regret, magnificent, worthy of the world's great miracle, true historical relics.You can see the three pits found so far.The guide will give you a detailed explanation of its historical origins.
If you need lunch, you can tell your guide that he will take you to taste the delicious food, but you will need to pay for it.
Next you will go to the factory where the terracotta warriors are made, and the professional teachers will teach you the experience of Making the Terracotta-Warriors.You can take your own terracotta warriors.
Next,you will visit the Ancient City Wall of xi 'an,It is the most complete ancient city wall. The sense of history is very strong, and the magnificent ancient city wall is immensely magnificent. It's really nice to ride a bike on the wall and the scenery is good.(You need to pay for the bicycle.)
Finally you will see the shaanxi local characteristics snacks in the Muslim Street and exquisite souvenirs, here are the famous lPita Bread Soaked in Lamb Soup, Fried jelly, marinated meat in baked bun, plum juice, green bean cake, etc., if you want, you can tell your tour guide, he will take you to the most authentic restaurant to taste the food, but eat cost need you pay their own.
After the visit, we will return to the hotel to rest, thank you again for booking our products, best wishes to you.
Inclusions for Private Tour Of The Terra Cotta Warriors And Xi'an Highlights
- Entrance fees specified in the itinerary
- Activities specified in the itinerary
- Ground transportation with Air-conditioned vehicle and licensed driver
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- A bottle of mineral water per person
Exclusions for Private Tour Of The Terra Cotta Warriors And Xi'an Highlights
- Flights to/from Xian
- Chinese visa
- Lunch and Dinner
- Expense of personal nature
- Travel insurance
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Day Tour of Tang Bo Art Museum and Xi'an City Wall and Muslim Quarter
- Small Group Day Tour of Xi'an City Highlights
- Terracotta Warriors and City Wall Private Day Tour
- Private Transfer: Xi'an Hotels to Xi'an International Airport (XIY)
- Private Tour of Xi'an Terracotta Warriors & Horses Museum and Great Mosque
- Xi'an Day Tour: Ancient City Wall, Shaanxi History Museum, Bell Tower and Drum Tower and Muslims Quarter Bus Tour