Private Tour Of The Terra Cotta Warriors And Xi'an Highlights - XianWrite a Review
OverviewHave a private tour guide and driver for a day at your service and take you on a tour of terracotta warriors and Horses Museum, one of the eight wonders of the world, walking on the city wall, watching the shadow puppet play at Gao Compound, visiting the Great Mosque, and lastly, tasting local cuisine on the Muslim Street. There is no shopping stops during the tour to maximize your time in Xi'an and help enjoy your trip to the fullest.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourIn the morning, you will be picked up from your hotel and transferred directly to Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, which is considered to be the greatest archaeological discovery of the 20th century. You will be astounded by the scale of this huge underground army as well as the life-sized terracotta warriors, horses and chariots that have guarded the mausoleum of the First Emperor of China for over 2,200 years.
Next you will go to the factory where the terracotta warriors are made, and the professional teachers will teach you the experience of Making the terracotta warriors.You can take your own terracotta warriors.
Next, you will visit City Wall, the most complete city fortification survived to date in China. Enjoy a nice walk on the wall and absorb interesting facts of its magnificent structures from your guide. You will gain an unique perspective of the ancient and modern faces of Xian on the top.
Finally, the tour will end with a high note at Muslim Quarter where you could taste all kinds of delicious local snacks on the bustling street. This enjoyable day trip concludes with a short and comfortable ride back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour Of The Terra Cotta Warriors And Xi'an Highlights
- Entrance fees specified in the itinerary
- Activities specified in the itinerary
- Ground transportation with Air-conditioned vehicle and licensed driver
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- A bottle of mineral water per person
Exclusions for Private Tour Of The Terra Cotta Warriors And Xi'an Highlights
- Flights to/from Xian
- Chinese visa
- Lunch and Dinner
- Expense of personal nature
- Travel insurance
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.