Private Tour Of Waitomo Caves For Four Persons - Auckland
OverviewOverview Acknowledged for years of unfailing tours service, we guarantee you a memorable and flawless experience throughout your tour from and to the destination. Waitomo is a Maori word made of two parts Wai means water and tomo means entrance of hole, and the Waitomo tour as such leads to adrenalin action and selfie-taking stops. The Caves are world renowned for its huge population of glowworms which illuminate the interiors. There is plenty to discover including the free walking tracks and the scenic reserves with gushing rivers and the lush green hills.
Know More about this tour
- Friendly drivers who serve as tour guides too (wherever possible)
- Safe transactions and door-to-door services
- Half Day Tour to the Waitomo Caves a magical site of New Zealand.
- World Famous boat-ride under thousands of magical glowworms (entrance ticket not included)
What you can expect
An early morning pick-up at your hotel, our luxurious car / van would then drive you through a scenic drive and the farmlands to the Waitomo Caves. Marvel at the breath-taking display of tiny illuminated lights which glow in the darkness, once you are seated comfortably through the short boat ride. The mystery behind the luminescence of the glowworms can be discovered as you glide gently through the starry wonderland. A serene ambience will engulf you and be prepared to be fascinated and intrigued by the magical show put up by the tiny creatures all around you. No doubt this is one of the top in the wish-list of every traveller and is a must-see destination. If you decide to take a walk through the Waitomo track, do not miss the limestone sculptured rocks, gorges, arches and tunnels alongside the Waitomo River. The track begins just opposite the Waitomo Museum of Caves in the Waitomo Village and is two hours in duration (return). Make sure you are back in time for your driver to take you back to your hotel with fond memories.
Inclusions for Private Tour Of Waitomo Caves For Four Persons
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (CBD downtown hotels only)
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour Of Waitomo Caves For Four Persons
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking at NZD 15 per seat per way.
Dress code is smart casual / decent attire
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
A maximum of 4 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Self-Guided Jet Ski Tour of Waiheke Island
- Giants and Tiny Dwarfs Bay of Islands Tour
- Waitomo Day Trip with Option to Add Hobbiton from Auckland
- Round-Trip Private Transfer from Auckland to Tree Adventures
- Giants and Glow Worms Day Tour
- Auckland Sights and Bites Small-Group Walking Tour
- Hobbiton Movie Set Small-Group Tour from Auckland
- Evening Waiheke Wine Tasting and Dinner Tour from Auckland