OverviewMake the most of your time in Xian and enjoy this full-day experience of Xians top sites and activities with your own private guide and driver. On this private tour, visit the world-renowned terracotta warriors and admire the citys historical architecture on a walk along the ancient city wall. Experience the bustling street culture of the Muslim Quarter and visit the Great Mosque. Your tour has been customized to make sure you get the best experience of Xian.
- All entrance fees included
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourAfter your private guide and driver pick you up from your Xi'an hotel, your private tour of Xian begins with a visit to the world-famous terracotta warriors museum and Emperor Qin's Mausoleum, honoring the first emperor of China. At this UNESCO World Heritage site, discover how the figures in this underground terracotta army, produced in the 3rd century BC, served as sacrificial objects to protect the emperor in his afterlife.
Enjoy a delicious lunch in a restaurant near the museum where you'll taste the local food, then drive back to Xian to visit the Xian City Wall. Walk up the steps of the South Gate until you reach the top of the centuries-old wall, where youll stroll along the walkway with your guide and admire views of the city below. Marvel at the complex architecture of the gates and towers on each side of the wall.
Your guide and driver will then transfer you to the Muslim Quarter, a charming area buzzing with various exotic food stalls, souvenir shops and diverse visitors.
Step inside the Great Mosque, one of the most renowned mosques in the country, featuring traditional Chinese-style architecture with sprinklings of Arabic lettering and decorations. From your guide, hear interesting facts about this site including its role as a place of worship for Chinese Muslims and the structure's completely Chinese-style architecture.
Your tour ends when you're driven back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour Of Xi’an City Wall, Great Mosque And Terracotta Warriors
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking private guide
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees: Terracotta Warriors, City Wall and Great Mosque
Exclusions for Private Tour Of Xi’an City Wall, Great Mosque And Terracotta Warriors
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Minimum age is 6 years
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.