Know More about this tourXunantunich and Belize Zoo adventure begins as you head for the wildlife habitat known as The Belize Zoo.
The zoo was created as a sanctuary for the country’s indigenous species and is now home to an impressive array of large cats, primates, reptiles and birds.
A visit to the zoo gives you the opportunity to see Belize’s amazing wildlife in one location. The adventure continues with a scenic drive up the Western Highway to the Cayo District.
Xunantunich sits just on the Western border of Belize. Before reaching the entrance of this ancient city, your party will board a 19th-century hand-cranked ferry which takes you across the Mopan River.
The ruins are actually located on one of the highest plateaus in the area and it is possible to climb to the top of “El Castillo”, the largest of the temples at this site.
From this vantage point, one gains a panoramic view of the Cayo District and nearby Guatemala.
Inclusions for Private Tour Of Xunantunich And Belize Zoo
- Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Tour Of Xunantunich And Belize Zoo
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.