Private Tour: Old City Of Jerusalem Christianity Tour
OverviewJoin this tour and explore the religion of Christianity over the course of 6-hours. Travel through the Old City of Jerusalem and tour the ancient, walled city by foot. See all of the major sites, including the Via Dolorosa, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, and the Cardo. End the tour shopping at a busy bazaar in the Muslim Quarter.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourMeet with your private guide at the central departure point to begin your tour of the Old City of Jerusalem. Then, enter the walled city while on foot, through one of the main gates.
Stop atthe Dome of the Rock before taking a stroll along the Via Dolorosa, also known as the Way of Sorrows. This path is thought to be the walkway which Jesus had taken on the way to his crucifixion. Next, head over to Saint Anne Church, located in the Muslim Quarter.
Visitthe Pool of the Bethesda and walk along the Stations of the Cross while on the way to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. This will incorporate both the Calvary and Resurrection Tombs. Visit the Western Wall, one of the holiest place for those of the Jewish religion.
Afterwards, continue to Mount Zion and the ancient Cardo, an integral component of city planning lined with shops and vendors that served as a hub of economic life. Enjoy visiting the Muslim, the Christian, the Armenian, and the Jewish Quarters. Stop at the one of the bazaars before bidding farewell to your guide and ending the tour.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Old City Of Jerusalem Christianity Tour
- Private tour
- Walking tour
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Private Tour: Old City Of Jerusalem Christianity Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The tour will start from Jaffa Gate. You will be contacted to confirm the meeting point and time
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
The Dome of the Rock is closed on Fridays and Saturdays
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Minimum age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.