Private Tour: Old Port Of Jaffa, Tel Aviv And Nalagaat Center Day Trip From Jerusalem
OverviewVisit Old Jaffa and Tel Aviv on a full-day tour from Jerusalem. With a private guide, enjoy a flexible itinerary and choose what you want to see and do. Explore Old Jaffas harbor, lanes and landmarks such as St Peters Church, and tour Tel Aviv to see its seafront, Neve Tsedek district, UNESCO-listed White City and more. Perhaps finish at Jaffas Nalagaat Center, run by deaf and blind artistes, at its pitch-black restaurant, theater or workshops. Entrance fees are at your own expense.
Know More about this tour
Meet your private guide at your chosen start time at your Jerusalem hotel, and travel by private vehicle to Tel Aviv. Your itinerary is customizable, so chat with your guide as you travel and discuss the places you want to see.
Perhaps start in old Jaffa, just outside Tel Aviv. Dating back 4,000 years, the ancient port is one of the worlds oldest and from where Jonah reputedly set sail in a New Testament tale. Explore the narrow lanes of artisans workshops, and then, visit landmarks such as St Peters Church and the Clock Tower.
After lunch (own expense), head into Tel Aviv. Admire the palm-lined beachfront, charming Neve Tsedek district and Independence Hall, where the state of Israel was declared in 1948. Or, view Bauhaus buildings in the UNESCO-listed White City area and browse the lively Carmel Market.
Later, visit Jaffas Nalagaat Center, an innovative theater-restaurant complex run by blind and deaf artistes. Attend a show followed by dinner (own expense) in the pitch-black restaurant, or join a pottery or wine-tasting workshop (additional cost) to discover what these activities are like without sight or sound.
Your tour ends back in Jerusalem.
Please note: Advance notice is needed if you wish to attend a Nalagaat Center theater show, dinner or workshop. Make a note in the Special Requirements field when you book.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Old Port Of Jaffa, Tel Aviv And Nalagaat Center Day Trip From Jerusalem
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour: Old Port Of Jaffa, Tel Aviv And Nalagaat Center Day Trip From Jerusalem
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Parking fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Caeserea and Rosh Hanikra Day Trip from Jerusalem
- Guided Tour of Jerusalem: The Biblical City of David
- Negev Private Day Tour From Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Half Day Tour: Dome of the Rock and Western Wall
- Jerusalem Walking Tour: In the Footsteps of Jesus
- Palm Sunday in Jerusalem: Mass at Bethpage and Via Dolorosa Procession