Private Tour One Day Hike - Pacaya Volcano From Puerto Quetzal
OverviewThis volcano is the most easy to hike and the beautiful view, of course we invite you to visit and enjoy a new adventure in one of the most active volcanoes in Guatemala
Know More about this tourThis volcano is the most easy to hike and has a beautiful view, of course we invite you to visit and enjoy a new adventure in one of the most active volcanoes in Guatemala, its 2500 m. above the sea level; the environment is formed by humid forest and rocks.
This day you will visit the Pacaya National Park, hiking experience is not required, a volcano is very accessible and easy to reach the top and that offers one of the most breathtaking views from heights, see the fumaroles and watch a few meters is a unique experience of their visit.
Your guide goes to pick you up at Quetzal Port, it mean the tour start one hour after the cruise ship arrived on the port. The transfer from the port to the village near of the volcano is by a conffortable car. It is two hours to drive to get the village where the hiking start and the you will have a chance to be hiking on the famous volcano in Guatemala. The hinking activitiy on the volcano take 2 hours to get the top and 1.5 hours to come dowm. After that experiencie we take the car and come back to get the Quetzal port again.
Inclusions for Private Tour One Day Hike - Pacaya Volcano From Puerto Quetzal
- National Park fees
- Round-trip private transfer
- Pickup and drop-off (Puerto Quetzal)
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Private Tour One Day Hike - Pacaya Volcano From Puerto Quetzal
- The listed price does not include a $5.00 per person departure tax, payable at the time of tour check-in. The departure tax is required by our local supplier and/or the local transit or governing authority and is not within our control.
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- ANTIGUA WALKING TOUR for Cruise Ship guest coming from Port Quetzal
- Birdwatching to the Mangrove of Paredon (From Puerto Quetzal)
- Birdwatching Day to Los Tarrales Nature Reserve
- Shore Excursion: Antigua Sightseeing Tour from Puerto Quetzal
- Puerto Quetzal Shore Excursion: Coffee Plantation and Antigua Sightseeing Tour
- Puerto Quetzal Shore Excursion: Colonial Antigua Tour
- Day Trip to El Paredn