Private Tour: Oslo Walking Tour With Viking Ship Museum AdmissionWrite a Review
This private Oslo Walking Tour includes admission to the Viking Ship Museum, the number one sight to see when in Oslo, and a walk through the city center, including fabulous architecture, the Oslo fjord and the friendly Norwegians. We can't wait! Are you ready!?
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tour
We start our private Oslo Walking Tour with a walk through the city center. From the old Nobel Peace center and the massive City Hall we pillage and plunder hour way to the glorious Parliament and quirky Opera House. We'll scout for modern day Norwegians and compare them to the Vikings of the past.
To rest our legs we jump on local transport and head for the Viking Ship Museum where we'll witness three of the best preserved viking ships in the world. Exceptional woodwork and craftsmanship coming right up! The tour ends at the museum (with clear instructions of how to make your way back to the city) so that you can choose if you would like to further explore on your own, or visit one of the many other museums found close by.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Oslo Walking Tour With Viking Ship Museum Admission
- Local guide
- Walking tour
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Private Tour: Oslo Walking Tour With Viking Ship Museum Admission
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
If you are requesting guide to meet you at your hotel, please provide hotel address in Special Requirements field at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.