Private Tour: Overview Of Florence Walking Tour
OverviewIt' a private guided tour of Florence. It covers all the historical city center: hearing interesting stories and anecdotes, you can get a general and exhaustive overview of Florence and its history.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourStarting from Piazza della Repubblica, heart of the ancient roman town “Florentia”, we go to the Religious Centre: Baptistery, Giotto’s Bell Tower, Duomo (Cathedral and Brunelleschi’s Dome). Walking through Via dei Calzaiuoli, we arrive in Piazza della Signoria, political center but also an open air museum: here you can admire Palazzo Vecchio, the government palace, the elegant Loggia della Signoria and the outdoor statues by Cellini, Giambologna, Ammannati and others. Passing the Uffizi Courtyard, we continue our guided tour to the river Arno and Ponte Vecchio, the oldest bridge of the city, which is also famous thanks to its little goldsmith’shops. We take a walk on the south bank of the river, the Oltrano District, to Pitti Palace, the last Medici’s residence which now houses several museums.
Passing Via Maggio, the street of antique shops, we go back to Ponte Santa Trinita and Via Tornabuoni, arriving at Palazzo Strozzi and the Pig’s Market, where our guided tour is ending.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Overview Of Florence Walking Tour
- Professional art historian guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Private Tour: Overview Of Florence Walking Tour
- Entrance fees
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Cooking Class in Traditional Tuscan Farm
- Siena, San Gimignano, Monteriggioni and Chianti Wine Tasting Tour from Florence
- Pizza and Gelato Cooking Class in the Chianti Countryside
- Private Tour: Perugia and Assisi Day Trip from Florence
- Vintage Fiat 500 Panoramic Tour of Florence from Pisa
- Welcome to Florence Guided Walking Tour