Private Tour : Palace Of Versailles Half-Day Tour From Paris
OverviewYou probably have only half a day to dedicate to the visit of Versailles palace, the most visited castle in France.This private tour departing from your hotel is the quickest way to go to the castle. Visit its interior and explore the exciting heritage of the kings who used to live in the palace in the luxuriously adorned chambers, and then visit the flower gardens and the groves.
- Choice of seating available
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup in Paris, your tour starts with the drive to the Palace of Versailles, which played a fascinating role in French history. The dream of the Sun King, the palace is a pure example of the classical French architecture of the 17th century and is home to two smaller estatesthe Trianon and Marie Antoinette's Hameau.
When you arrive, your guide tells you about the history of the chteau and its infamous residents. See and hear about the places constructed specially for King Louis XIV, such as the Hall of Mirrors, the apartments of the king and the queen, and other royal chambers. After your visit inside the palace, follow your guide outside to see the gardens and groves designed by the landscape architect Le Notre, the creator of the French garden style.
At the end of your time at Versailles, you'll be returned to Paris in your private transport.
Inclusions for Private Tour : Palace Of Versailles Half-Day Tour From Paris
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Tour : Palace Of Versailles Half-Day Tour From Paris
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees. Upon your request, we may buy skip-the-line tickets for you ( 15 per person). And you will pay it to the guide after the tour.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual driver
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Paris Villages Bike Tour
- Paris Cooking Class: Desserts and Pastries
- Walking Tour with Breakfast : Legends of Old Paris
- Paris Evening Quest Game on Segway
- Winemaking Workshop in Paris
- Compagnie des Bateaux-Mouches 1-Hour Sightseeing River Cruise on Seine
- Bus'n'boat Paris Tour
- Compagnie des Bateaux-Mouches 3-Hour River Cruise the Seine River Including Dinner and Live Music